FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT

5 posters

Go down

WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT Empty WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT

Post by maglite Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:30 pm

around 4pm on 18th of june ( today ) i pulled on to legga car park to be greeted by 6 nra bailiffs and 2 pcso's , before i even took tackle out of car i was asked for rod licence and permit , yesterday i was also asked for permit on 2 occasions , the nra baliff that stoped me told me they are going to be regular feature on " the hotties " and legga due to amount of complaints about people fishing there and amount of litter being left and thrown into water , be warned "DONT BOTHER " if you have no licence , i was one of about 10 people on legga when this happened , they are driving round in a dark green hummer with rag top .

Last edited by maglite on Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

maglite

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT Empty Re: WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT

Post by markobrowning Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:35 pm

GOOD! I BUY ONE SO SHOULD EVERYONE ELSE, WE ALL KNOW THERE ARE PLENTY ON THE CANAL WHO USUALLY TRAVEL A SHORT DISTANCE BY TRAIN WHO LEAVE A LOAD OF SHITE AND HAVE NO INTENTION OF INVESTING IN A LICENCE. Evil or Very Mad
markobrowning
markobrowning
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!

Number of posts : 341
F.S.H : WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT 9dd11ebe

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT Empty Re: WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT

Post by marcus Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:02 pm

cheers well done to the e.a about time Very Happy just need to get em down the drive now and keep the amount of poachers off the none fishing side down as you can bet the majority will not have a license Mad even though the price of a license as risen every year it is still a absolute bargain for the amount of enjoyment we get from this great sport of ours and i for one have no sympathy for anyone caught fishing without one! so its simple spend a couple of quid be legit! we all have to and at the end of the day its all for the benefit of angling isnt it ? or move to Scotland lol
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT 708ea916

Back to top Go down

Post by maglite Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 am

i have a licence and permits , i also have no sympathy for anyone caught and hope they are prosecuted as it pisses me off the amount of shite on the banks and i have actualy stoped fishing on hotties cos of the ammount of knobs with can of stella in one hand and rod in other.

maglite

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:33 am

yep its all to often nowadays maglite lets hope these bailiffs put the wind up em
marcus
marcus

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT 708ea916

Back to top Go down

WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT Empty rod license

Post by peewee Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:22 am

Hi i was on luggy lane yesterday 18th 3 environment officers and 2 cpo came on and asked for my rod license good to see thay are around

peewee

Number of posts : 141
F.S.H : WARNING TO ANYONE WITHOUT A LICENCE / PERMIT 5a461de7

Back to top Go down

Post by gerbil66 Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:05 am

Its about time i have never seen any nra baliffs in all the years ive been fishing in St Helens or Bryn ( been fishing a good 20 years now ) its good to know that they are starting to listen to people in our area & to get rid of all those that spoil it for us.

gerbil66

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down