FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St Helens card

+5
hisnibs
johnwoods
markobrowning
marcus
stevierowe
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

St Helens card - Page 2 Empty Re: St Helens card

Post by THE 1 Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:52 am

Your right John same old tradition 20 may moan and only 2 may turn up,But alot of people may be members of 3 or 4 different clubs and still don't Know the rules they may think they do but advise is free i've been on different committee's long enough so if some one is not happy with a situation they should try to sort it out, They may not get very far but they should still try
THE 1
THE 1
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 511
F.S.H : St Helens card - Page 2 167ec439

Back to top Go down

St Helens card - Page 2 Empty Re: St Helens card

Post by johnwoods Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:38 pm

THE 1 wrote:Your right John same old tradition 20 may moan and only 2 may turn up,But alot of people may be members of 3 or 4 different clubs and still don't Know the rules they may think they do but advise is free i've been on different committee's long enough so if some one is not happy with a situation they should try to sort it out, They may not get very far but they should still try

i have been to a lot of the meetings and had rules imposed at agm's in the past.
go back 20 years could you see a match fanatic and predator nut agreeing over anything

markobrowning here realy is not the place to complain if you want it get to the meetings, that is the mechanism for change always has been as is laid out in the constitution and indeed there is the quorum option, although that would be tricky to work althoughid like to be a fly on the wall watching bounce

ive been on the odd commitee myself and a bailiff for the AA in years gone by, currently im setting up a northwest branch of the lure anglers society we have the pac represented i was on the inaugral committe and continued for a few years until a change in work made it unfeasable to continue.
johnwoods
johnwoods
A DAB HAND
A DAB HAND

Number of posts : 214
F.S.H : St Helens card - Page 2 7db0e9a0

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2