Nuisance Phone Call. FAO Viv/Marcus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nuisance Phone Call. FAO Viv/Marcus

Post by Donfish on Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:22 am

Will you please delete all my posts from this site that contain my phone number. I got a call this morning off some
disgusting pervert who mentioned this site.I tried to PM you both,but the site won't let me.I understand that such an incident is beyond Admin's control,and in no way am I blaming FSH. Thanks, Don.

Donfish
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuisance Phone Call. FAO Viv/Marcus

Post by john-evs on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 am

There is always some idiot on a forum that likes to stir thing up and thinks itís funny. Very sad. Sad
john-evs

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Donfish on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:47 am

Do the mods of this forum ever bother to read the boards? What a load of crap. Goodbye.

Donfish
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:52 am

don its common sense not to post your number on any internet site as even when they are deleted they can still be found somewhere on the net due to the way google caches pages and even if i shut this site down now you would still find it on the web for years to come, yes we do moderate the site but like you we have other things going on in life which means sometimes the site takes a back seat from time to time! and i am sure you are able to delete all your posts your posts yourself! anyway i am sorry you have had this trouble but as you said it is of no fault of ours but we are here to help so let me know what you would like to do? and again as a warning do not put your phone numbers on this site unless in swap and sell which is set so google can't read ! golden rule on here if you cant read something when not logged in neither can any guests or google.
ALL YOUR POSTS CONTAINING YOUR NUMBER HAVE NOW BEEN EDITED AND THERE WAS A FEW OF THEM

marcus
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H :

Back to top Go down

Post by Donfish on Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:40 pm

OK Marcus,fair enough. I did try to delete my own posts,but couldn't. I also tried to PM you or Viv,but again,to no avail.

Donfish
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum