FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rod restrictions on mill dam

2 posters

Go down

rod restrictions on mill dam Empty rod restrictions on mill dam

Post by hatto Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:08 am

heard theres gonna be a ban the use of 2 rods on mill dam for next season. 1 rod only unless your useing
a pole then you can fish a 2nd rod.if thats so it stinks,prob match men brigade again

hatto

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

rod restrictions on mill dam Empty Re: rod restrictions on mill dam

Post by markobrowning Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:33 am

MATCH MEN/WOMEN NEVER USE 2 RODS/LINES/POLES AT THE SAME TIME scratch ON AVERAGE THEY HAVE 4 KITS SET UP AND USE 1 AT A TIME USUALLY DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF THEM OR UNDER THEIR FEET Neutral THEY DO NOT CAST IN EVERY DIRECTION AND I CAN PRESUME THE RULE IS IN PLACE DUE TO THE SIZE OF THE WATER AND THAT IT IS THE MOST POPULAR PILKS WATER. IF YOU WERE AT THE AGM YOU WOULD REALIZE THAT THE COMMITTEE IS MADE UP OF MOSTLY CARP MEN bom
markobrowning
markobrowning
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!

Number of posts : 341
F.S.H : rod restrictions on mill dam 9dd11ebe

Back to top Go down

Post by hatto Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:53 am

i know all about match fishing procedures .no were was it said it applied to match fishing. has for half of the committee being carp men, it as nothing to do with it. any proposels thats seconded only goes through the committee to the members at the A.G.M. Who vote to implament it or not. if youd been at the last A.G.M you would have known it was defeated.

hatto

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down