FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OUT OF ORDER

+4
johnwoods
bait man
bigdave
marcus
8 posters

Go down

OUT OF ORDER Empty OUT OF ORDER

Post by marcus Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:16 am

Nipped town today to get some bits for the match on the canal tomorrow, while out I received a call off my lad to say two young kids have been to the house informing him they had been to lugsmore lane looking for frogs and tadpoles in the brook behind the dam and while there they could not help but notice a large fish splashing around in the brook, one of them took a photo on there phone and returned home to identify the fish which turned out to be a pike and knowing marcus loves fishing let him know, anyway to cut along story short I was as quick as I could be in town so I could get down to lugsmore to check this out and knowing the brook was rather shallow and full of all sorts o debris I feared that by the time I got there the fish would have expired, when I got there at first I could not see a fish or any movement in the shallow water but after some time I eventually spotted it hiding as best it could next to an old piece of wood in the water and as soon as it seen the net coming towards it tried to make its escape but I netted it in the end and returned the pike of around 8-10lb to its rightful place. How it got in the brook is pretty obvious some muppet put it there , how long it had been there I don’t know! But at least it has a chance now back where it belongs, one thing is certain left there it would have suffered a long and agonizing death from starvation .

So if you are the culprit you are a class one muppet and people like you are doing nothing for our sport or our waters what you know about pike and there place and importance in an aquatic eco system you could fit on the back of a first class stamp!
and if I knew who you were I would not hesitate to report you to the relevant authorities.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JOB DONE! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Next time you are thinking of removing a pike from lugsmore look over your shoulder and smile for the camera because I just might be there.
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : OUT OF ORDER 708ea916

Back to top Go down

OUT OF ORDER Empty Re: OUT OF ORDER

Post by bigdave Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:42 am

well done
bigdave
bigdave
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

OUT OF ORDER Empty fghjjghj

Post by bait man Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:50 am

you will always get some tossers...and in the end they ruin it for all the rest of us

WELL DONE ON THE RESCUE MATE...
bait man
bait man
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by johnwoods Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:53 am

why not when you find the culprit find out how he likes it in such an environment

start throwing the carp away see what happens
johnwoods
johnwoods
A DAB HAND
A DAB HAND

Number of posts : 214
F.S.H : OUT OF ORDER 7db0e9a0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanste Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Well done Tencher....good job you were there mate :fsm:
Sanste
Sanste
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 42
F.S.H : OUT OF ORDER 5a461de7

Back to top Go down

Post by tc Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:30 pm

well done mate.

tc

Number of posts : 97
F.S.H : OUT OF ORDER 5a461de7

Back to top Go down

Post by tenchmaster Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:46 am

nice one Cool

tenchmaster

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by ruffers Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:44 am

well done mate Cool the lad the caught that fish was on 80lb line on a 5ft spinner rod from pound land, and a carp controller float and a size 9 carp hook barbed using maggots Evil or Very Mad im only messin but thats what they use Mad Suspect
ruffers
ruffers
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum