FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Match

5 posters

Go down

First Match Empty First Match

Post by waggler woman Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Do you remember your first match? How old was you? did you win, lose, or draw,? Are you still hooked on match fishing or did it put you off and you stuck to pleasure fishing?
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 878
F.S.H : First Match 8d933a21

Back to top Go down

First Match Empty Re: First Match

Post by ste hammy Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:09 pm

My 1st match was at bridge water canal.I went with sutton high school and there was about 7 from the school who fished it.I was about 12-13. There was about 75 if not more juniors fishing it(if im nt mistaken) I had to fish 13meters all match for skimmers. And at 12-13 its quite difficult with one on them old heavy poles (I was struggling a bit and felt it in the morning lol). I weight in 5lb 6oz 4drams lol I finished 2nd and i was hooked on it ever since love it lol never really looked back.
ste hammy
ste hammy
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 379
F.S.H : First Match 27661d1d
: : First Match 4731d50e-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Marko Tue May 27, 2008 12:49 pm

I havnt ever fished a match yet, but i have got me first one on sat 7th june in bolton with the lads off another forum... I have bin trying to get some tips, but its all hush hush lol.... should be a good day thou as the pit is stuffed with fish so ive bin told.... just hope i catch some..
Marko
Marko

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by massiv555 Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:11 pm

mi furs math was for mi school be for mi six week holdays im 14 teen and i woon it was a teem match wee got a bout 56 pond worth and wee one i got 33 pond. and ther was mi frend with cort 10 pond carp and sum rouch and mi over frennd got 20 plus and sum gu fish wer lost like a gowst carp and i carnt spell

massiv555

Number of posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by roach_boy Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:44 pm

my very first match was a night match on the canal because all the lads out of star angling said to me get down the canal now there is a junior match on and i said im rubbish so i went anyway and turned up half an hour into them fishing an i went on the bottle neck peg 15 and ended up winning the match with sumthing like 5lb odd Very Happy my very first adult match was on mill dam on a night and that was because ste hammy said to me do you wana fish mill dam tonight with the adults and i sed ye go on cuz me and him had been on ther practising alot and i won the match with 26lb Very Happy Wink
roach_boy
roach_boy
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!

Number of posts : 337
F.S.H : First Match 70497fa0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down