waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 878
F.S.H :

Back to top Go down

match report???

Post by redinexile on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:11 am

waggler women sorry to be a pain , pest etc, etc but the match report is something i look forward to each week and the lack of said report this week has me on something of a downer sorry again!!

redinexile

Number of posts : 10
F.S.H :

Back to top Go down

THE PAIN IN THE ARSE

Post by THE 1 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:30 am

redinexile wrote:waggler women sorry to be a pain , pest etc, etc but the match report is something i look forward to each week and the lack of said report this week has me on something of a downer sorry again!!

IF YOU WANT THE MATCH RESULTS SO BAD WHY DON`T YOU GET OFF YOUR JACKSY AND GO DOWN THE CANAL AND WRITE A REPORT FOR YOUR SELF, THEN YOU WILL NOT BE BOARD AND ON A DOWNER, I AM VERY SURE VIV HAS MORE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN READ YOUR MESSAGE WEEK IN WEEK OUT MOANING ABOUT WERE ARE THE RESULTS NO ONE ELSE DOES, VIV DOES THIS SITE OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HER HEART AND THE LOVE OF FISHING, SO I VOTE THAT ( REDINEXEILE ) SHOULD NOW DO THE RESULT FEATURE AND WALK UP AND DOWN THE CANAL FREEZING YOUR NUTS OFF GETTING P**S WET THROUGH AND NOT HAVING ANY DINNER , GIVE THE WOMEN A BREAK, BAZ,
THE 1
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 511
F.S.H :

Back to top Go down

Re: st helens aa canal match results

Post by MAID MARIAN on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:50 am

Yes Redinexeile you should be sorry because YOU ARE A PAIN , The 1 is right every time there is a match you always post a message what about the results viv, Give her chance to get home and have a cuppa then cook the familys meal then if she wants to sit back with her feet up she should be able to with out the comments you keep coming up with, yes we all like seeing the results but we all sit and wait for them and then leave nice comments, Who cooks your meals while you are sat waiting and getting board ??? .

MAID MARIAN

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Re: st helens aa canal match results

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum