FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so )

+5
SULLY
diggerbuff
markobrowning
roach_boy
bobthebagger
9 posters

Go down

Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) Empty Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so )

Post by bobthebagger Sat May 23, 2009 1:15 pm

Well the series at Wrightington isnt going so well fish catching wise, could be the mixed weather we are currantly having but i believe its our own fault. All the moaning that went on at Border last year, people complaining that the fishery had gone to pot instead of looking for new methods to improve the results.
Last years so called poor results are far better than the poxy results we are currantly catching at Wrightington. O! and by the way Border is fishing its head off 160.lbs won the match this week not to mention the venues boss breakfasts easy access and you can fish various methods on a lake this size unlike canal venues that limit you to just a few viable methods.
A Embarassed s i stated at the start of this we reap what we so and i am as guilty as the rest, !!!!!!! Embarassed

bobthebagger

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) Empty Re: Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so )

Post by roach_boy Sun May 24, 2009 2:05 pm

gutted its not on border i loved it there nice scenery... aswell as nice fishing
roach_boy
roach_boy
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!

Number of posts : 337
F.S.H : Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) 70497fa0

Back to top Go down

Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) Empty Re: Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so )

Post by markobrowning Sun May 24, 2009 2:58 pm

SO IS BORDER BACK ON NEXT YEAR THEN OR CAN THEY NOT FIND A FOOL TO RUN IT AND TAKE THE GRIEF Exclamation
markobrowning
markobrowning
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!

Number of posts : 341
F.S.H : Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) 9dd11ebe

Back to top Go down

Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) Empty THE FOOL IS HERE

Post by diggerbuff Mon May 25, 2009 11:28 am

Mark this fool will run them if the interest is there and we can get back on the place,.....I will make some phone calls when i get back of my hols,...Still in the USA till the 4th june..................Mike

diggerbuff

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by SULLY Mon May 25, 2009 2:15 pm

NICE 1 MICK. Laughing

CAN DUST ME PELLET WAGS OFF READY FOR NEXT YEAR.....
SULLY
SULLY

Number of posts : 105
F.S.H : Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) 27661d1d
: : Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) 4731d50e-1

Back to top Go down

Post by markobrowning Mon May 25, 2009 3:18 pm

NO FOOL LIKE AN OLD FOOL EH MIKE VERY SURPRISED YOU WOULD DO IT AGAIN AFTER ALL THE WHINGING YOU ENDURED LAST TIME BUT WELL DONE FOR VOLUNTEERING Shocked
markobrowning
markobrowning
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!

Number of posts : 341

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerbuff Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

Got a broad back mark , what i say TO THE WHINGERS IS F.U and please don't come,..It's so simply.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

diggerbuff

Back to top Go down

Post by waggler woman Tue May 26, 2009 12:03 pm

The saying is true you don't know what you've got until its gone Smile beautiful place and good fishing, Ive never been to wrightington but what I've heard i don't want to Shocked people not happy with the place and the points system Shocked bring back border Very Happy Very Happy
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 878
F.S.H : Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) 8d933a21

Back to top Go down

Post by andyb Tue May 26, 2009 2:08 pm

put my name down to go back again mike, loved the place, even if you did do me on the last day Smile
andyb
andyb

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by THE 1 Wed May 27, 2009 4:54 am

NICE ONE MIKE BEEN GOING TO BORDER SINCE MARCH HAD SOME CRAP WEIGHTS , BUT HAD SOME FANTASTIC WEIGHTS LOWEST WEIGHT I HAVE HAD IS 22lbs MY HIGHEST WEIGHT 116lbs AND STILL NEVER WON ME AND MARK HAVE HAD OUR FARE SHARE OF THE COIN BEST YEAR SO FAR CARRIED ON WHERE WE LEFT OFF LAST YEAR, THEY HAVE RESTOCKED IT WITH F1s CHUB AND BREAM ,AND IT CAN BE WON OFF ANY PEG NOW, PEG 1 HAS HAD 102lbs, PEG 5 HAS HAD 94lbs, PEG 10 HAS HAD 132lbs
PEG 12 HAD 84lbs, PEG 18 HAD 120lbs (YES PEG 18). PEG 29 HAD 90lb ish, PEG 47 HAS BROKEN THE MATCH RECORD WITH ? LAST WEEK, THESE WEIGHTS ARE OVER DIFFERENT MATCHES NOT IN THE SAME MATCH AND THE BACK UP WEIGHTS ARE WELL UP AS WELL, THEY HAVE HAD A COUPLE OF POLE ONLY SILVER MATCHES 1 MATCH WON WITH 72lbs, IF YOU ARE RUNNING IT MIKE I HAVE 5 NAMES TO ADD TO THE LIST AND HELP IF YOU WANT IT, BORDER HAVE SOME CRACKING MATCHES ON THE MATCH LAKE TUESDAYS, THURSDAYS, SATURDAYS EVERY OTHER WEEK, AND A MATCH ON THE SPECIMEN ON A WEDNESDAY ASWELL, THE TV CAMERAS ARE THERE QUITE ALOT NOW AS IT IS A PREMIER FISHERY, HERES HOPING FOR BORDER PLUS WE MIGHT GET SOME GOOD PHOTO'S AGAIN
THE 1
THE 1
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 511
F.S.H : Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) 167ec439

Back to top Go down

Post by bobthebagger Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE TOUCHED A NERVE WITH MY ORIGINAL PIECE ,BUT ITS GOOD TO KNOW PEOPLE OUT THERE FEEL THE SAME WAY.
MIKE I HOPE YOU DO RUN THE SERIES AGAIN IF THEY WILL LET US ON, FOR ME YOU DID A GREAT JOB LAST TIME CHEERS

bobthebagger

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by diggerbuff Sat May 30, 2009 6:21 pm

Cheers Rob sorry for the slow response only got back from VAGUS last night, before you ask i lost about 200 - 300 pound, ......It seems the interest is still there for border, so as soon as we can get back on place the better and i will run them,...Not to sure if we will need 10 matches, ..some people found it hard to get time of work and it would be probably be a bit easier to get on border with only 6 or 8 matches,..just food for thought, i will be back Friday that's if i survive the earthquakes and murders,..about 25 to 30 been shot since we have been here,..thank fully it,s not round us,.......Speak to you all soon.
Mike.

diggerbuff

Back to top Go down

Wightington fisheries ( we reap what we so ) Empty why oh why wrightington

Post by delboy038 Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:01 am

hate 2 say it but i told u so guess ill throw up and get my cap back lol
What a Face

delboy038

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down