FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it

2 posters

Go down

Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it Empty Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it

Post by gerbil66 Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:37 am

Can anyone please tell me where i can park as im thinking of fishing on Sandy Bottoms & is it safe enough as ive heard a far few idiots go down around there

gerbil66

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it Empty Re: Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it

Post by marcus Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:04 am

there is space for a few cars on the right handside of sandys or you may park in the carpark on the retail park and walk down 100 mtrs or so, as for idiots i would say not realy though you may get the odd person cycling down the green way side which is a pain if your pole fishing, my advice is get on the garage side down in 16,17,18 pegs and you should have a peaceful days fishing!
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it 708ea916

Back to top Go down

Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it Empty sandy bottoms car parking

Post by gerbil66 Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:42 am

Thankyou once again Marcus your advice is very welcome will give Sandy Bottoms ago very soon may also try my 9 year old son on there with me one weekend

gerbil66

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it Empty Re: Sandy bottoms car parking & fishing it

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down