FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wheres fishing

5 posters

Go down

wheres fishing  Empty wheres fishing

Post by gerbil66 Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:31 am

Hi everyone can anybody let me know where is fishing well at the moment as i want to take my lad on a few fishing trips on pilks or st helens aa waters whilst the kids are on there hols please let me know.
thanks in advance

gerbil66

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

wheres fishing  Empty Re: wheres fishing

Post by marcus Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 pm

mill dams fishing well at the minute plenty carp and skimmers coming out to feeder tactics off the pipes and you should do a few carp in most pegs now but as allways with mill better going from midday onwards for some reason thats when its at its best
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : wheres fishing  708ea916

Back to top Go down

Post by danny5737 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 am

Hi, I want to fish at Mil dam for the first time what would you say the best peg is and features etc and what boilie and i best of using thanks marcus
danny5737
danny5737

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by CR4ZYHORSE Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Tried Moathouse Fishery for the first time on Tuesday.
Lots of bits but it was only late morning and on bread flake that the decent fish woke up.
Took half a dozen small carp (including Crucians) Plenty of bigger fish sucking at the plants so I guess a dog biscuit or two wouldn't go amiss.
For anyone who enjoys the additional benefits there were hares boxing just off the banks and a tone-deaf skylark for background music, so a good day all in all.
Might go back Friday, anything to avoid the royal wedding..................
Peter

CR4ZYHORSE

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tight Lines Swift Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Carr mill dam is also fishing really well. Fished around the back end by sandy bay looking over the dam to the waterside pub in the distance. Had lots, and I mean lots of skimmers and reach using feeder tactics. Had plenty of break around the 2lb mark and 3 very good ones.

Tight Lines Swift
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down