FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

partridge lakes

4 posters

Go down

partridge lakes Empty partridge lakes

Post by KEVO Sun May 11, 2008 2:58 pm

hi went partridge lakes today had to settle on willow pool other waters wer either full or had matches on it was packed and boiling hot wen i got there but not many wer catching. i set up decided to fish 2 lines 1 to the middle at bout 6 metres in 5ft water put cup full of hemp and maggots to start and set up a line at 13m to the island in about 1.5ft of water potted in cup full of pellets corn and maggots there. i started in the middle it was slow going at first noone seemed to b catching anything . i ha first bite on short line after half hour nice skimmer followed by a few more and few small roach. kept swapping between both lines tried corn on hook first at 13m had a nice bream and more skimmers . bit later it started raining and went bit cooler tht seemed to bring bites on more i was mainly staying on long line now i changed to 3 white maggots on hook which got me a 3lb carp then more skimmers Sleep lol i changed to corn and hooked another carp at bout 3lb again then went dead for a bit i changed to maggot again got all my remaing carp and silvers on maggot at 13m. i njoyed it got a bit of sunburn . nice place to fish . heres couple of pics of carp i caught not massive but its nice for me to catch carp with lips for a change lol Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

KEVO
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 54
F.S.H : partridge lakes 3be6f45d

Back to top Go down

partridge lakes Empty Re: partridge lakes

Post by waggler woman Mon May 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Nice one kev Smile finally got there then, great read and nice pics, are you looking forward to doing a match on there now?
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 878
F.S.H : partridge lakes 8d933a21

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVO Mon May 12, 2008 3:54 pm

hi viv yeah im thinkin of going next weekend and maybe try a match on the sunday Very Happy

KEVO
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 54
F.S.H : partridge lakes 3be6f45d

Back to top Go down

Post by tom.w Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:22 am

can anyone tell me the address of this fishery Very Happy
tom.w
tom.w

Number of posts : 1