FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRADSHAW FISHERIES

2 posters

Go down

BRADSHAW FISHERIES Empty BRADSHAW FISHERIES

Post by marcus Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:59 am

Had a day out yeaterday with antnjohn and really enjoyed myself the day started with me getting picked up at 7am and off we set to german lane at standish and we arrived at around 7.40 but Shocked it was chockablock almost every peg taken so if you are thinking of doing a day there you better get there early because the locals are up with the larks Shocked so change of plan and off we set to bradshaws in bolton and arrived at 8.30am and planned on fishing lake 4 which had a match on but lucky for us a few empty pegs so we settled down in these.

We all put a margin swim in on the pole hoping to pick up a few lumps from there! with pellet waggler being the main method of attack and straight lead on the deck for me and quick mould method for john. straight off john was into carp on the pellet waggler and proceeded to give a demonstration in pellet waggler fishing Laughing and as if that wasn't enough then gave me a lesson in method fishing Laughing ant bagged some good sized lumps on the pellet waggler and i even managed the odd one Cool there was no joy on the pole line for any of us, every put in on paste resulted in a good sized roach or skimmer No all in all it was a great day out with great company and i thoroughly enjoyed myself Very Happy even though a got tatterd by the pellet king[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can't wait for the next one Very Happy cheers lads :fsm:

marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : BRADSHAW FISHERIES 708ea916

Back to top Go down

BRADSHAW FISHERIES Empty Re: BRADSHAW FISHERIES

Post by antnjohn Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:24 pm

crackin day out cheers for the laffs marcus sure will be back there soon sackin up Cool Cool
antnjohn
antnjohn

Number of posts : 122
F.S.H : BRADSHAW FISHERIES 70497fa0

Back to top Go down