FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHITE ACRES

+5
princess
MAID MARIAN
marcus
waggler woman
Number one
9 posters

Go down

WHITE ACRES Empty WHITE ACRES

Post by Number one Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:32 pm

What a weeks fishing i would just like to say a big thanks to Sully for his advice it worked well with me getting FOURTH yes FOURTH IN the silver match thanks sull
ps watch out im on form Very Happy
Number one
Number one
A DAB HAND
A DAB HAND

Number of posts : 162
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 9dd11ebe

Back to top Go down

WHITE ACRES Empty Re: WHITE ACRES

Post by waggler woman Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:20 pm

Number one wrote:What a weeks fishing i would just like to say a big thanks to Sully for his advice it worked well with me getting FOURTH yes FOURTH IN the silver match thanks sull

Nice one Ged Very Happy your getting good at this fishing malarkey Smile Wink
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 878
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 8d933a21

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:36 am

nice one ged Smile
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 708ea916

Back to top Go down

WHITE ACRES Empty WHITE ACRES AQUARIUM

Post by MAID MARIAN Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:54 am

Number one wrote:What a weeks fishing i would just like to say a big thanks to Sully for his advice it worked well with me getting FOURTH yes FOURTH IN the silver match thanks sull

YOU MUST OF BEEN FISHING IN A FISH TANK TO GET 4th WHAT WEIGHT DID YOU GET GED ? Question Question
AND DID YOU FISH THE ROVER

MAID MARIAN

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Number one Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:05 pm

yes fished the rover but only had 2 carp at about 4 pound and dozen f1 but they were catching lumps on lake behind me so was time to put them back as they dont pay sectioins in rover great place going back easter need some more good advice of sully first .
Number one
Number one
A DAB HAND
A DAB HAND

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Number one wrote:yes fished the rover but only had 2 carp at about 4 pound and dozen f1 but they were catching lumps on lake behind me so was time to put them back as they dont pay sectioins in rover great place going back easter need some more good advice of sully first .

stay clear of anyone with a zimmer frame Laughing Laughing Laughing
marcus
marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by MAID MARIAN Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:46 pm

Number one wrote:yes fished the rover but only had 2 carp at about 4 pound and dozen f1 but they were catching lumps on lake behind me so was time to put them back as they dont pay sectioins in rover great place going back easter need some more good advice of sully first .

How did mark and baz go on not heard off them yet did they blank ???

MAID MARIAN

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by waggler woman Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:09 pm

MAID MARIAN wrote:

How did mark and baz go on not heard off them yet did they blank ???

Yeah how did you both get on? did you beat the mighty Number one?
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by waggler woman Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:22 pm

do you recognise this little fella ged Very Happy could be fisho champ 1 day Very Happy (where does he get it from) he's lovely.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHITE ACRES Empty WHITE ACRES

Post by princess Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:12 am

your keeping very queite about what went on at white acres baz well did number one beat you or not as he isnt replying to the questions hope you will or maybe not are you Embarassed Embarassed
princess
princess

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

WHITE ACRES Empty WHITE ACRES IN CORNWALL

Post by THE 1 Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:41 pm

SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER
LEFT HOME AT 9am FOR WHITE ACRES IN CORNWALL AND 323 MILES DOWN THE MOTORWAY WE ARRIVED ON SITE AT 2pm NOT BAD IN A SMALL VAN WITH 3 LOTS OF TACKLE,GOT THE KEYS TO THE CARAVAN WOW QUITE A NICE CLEAN AND WARM CARAVAN, FIRST JOB UNPACK THE VAN, SECOND JOB OFF TO THE FISHING LODGE TO TALK TO CLINT ELLIOT THE MANAGER ( NICE FELLA ) I ASK HIM ABOUT THE OUTBREAK OF K-H-V ON SITE AND FOUND OUT QUITE ABIT THAT I DID NOT KNOW ABOUT, NOT ALL THE LAKES HAD SUFFERED WITH THE VIRUS APPROX 1,800 FISH HAD DIED SINCE THE VIRUS HIT WHICH IS ABOUT 4.5% OF THE STOCK,SO THERE MUST BE ONE HELL OF ALOT OF FISH IN THE LAKES, I ASKED CLINT HOW THE VIRUS TRAVELS ? BUT NO ONE KNOWS AS YET, THE OFFICALS KNOW THAT THE VIRUS CANNOT LIVE OUT SIDE OF THE FISH FOR VERY LONG, NOW QUESTIONS ARE BEING ASKED ABOUT HOW THE VIRUS IS CARRIED AS THE FISH IN THE LAKES AT BUCKINGHAM PALACE HAVE K-H-V AND NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO FISH THE LAKES, THAT POSES ONE BIG QUESTION HOW HAS IT GOT THERE ??? ( BIRDS ),
CORMORANTS ? HERONS ? GEESE DUCKS NO ONE KNOWS AND THAT IS THE FLUSTRATING THING, BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT FISH FOLLOW BIRDS, SO THEY CAN EAT THERE SH*T, SO IF YOU DID`NT KNOW THAT YOU DO NOW. AND THAT COULD BE THE LINK IN THE CHAIN, ANY WAY WE SPOKE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND THEN WENT FOR A WALK
WITH MARK AND JED AROUND THE COMPLEX WHICH IS A HELL OF ALONG WALK,THERE WERE FISH BEING CAUGHT ON THE ODD LAKE BUT NOTHING MUCH TO GET EXCITED ABOUT WE ONLY SAW TWO DEAD CARP BOTH AROUNDTHE 6lb MARK IT LOOKED GRIM THEN WE SAW A 14lb GOLDFISH BEING CAUGHT, THE RAIN STARTED SO BACK TO THE CARAVAN FOR A CUPPA, SUNDAY NICE AND WET 8-30am ON THE BANKS OF JENNYS LAKE AND WE ALL TRIED DIFFERENT METHODS MARK ON POLE AT 10mts FEEDING CHOPPED WORM AND HEMP, JED ON POLE FEEDING MAGGOT AND MAGGOT AND MAGGOT YES ALOT OF MAGGOT, AND MYSELF ON THE BOMB AND PELLET, JUST A FEW MINUTES AFTER STARTING TO FISH, TWO HAPPY ANGLERS WALKING PAST TOLD US THAT JENNYS LAKE HAD NOT PRODUCED MANY FISH THE WEEK PRIOR AS JENNYS WAS HIT THE HARDEST WITH THE VIRUS WOW THANKS FOR THAT LADS THAT WAS JUST WHAT WE WANTED TO HERE, BUT AS WE HAD ALL SET UP WE DECIDED TO STICK IT OUT,ANY WAY A COUPLE OF MIN`S LATER BAG MY ROD TIP SLAMMED ROUND A 4lb CARP BRILL WE ALL CHEERED UP AT THAT MARK WAS CATCHING ROACH JED WAS CATCHING ROACH, THEN MARK STARTED CATCHING DECENT SIZE ROACH ABOUT 6-8oz JED HAD A CRUCIAN AND A FEW MORE SILVERS I MISSED 2 GOOD BITES THEN THE RAIN CAME HEAVY TIME TO PACK IN, THE WEATHER HAD STARTED TO TURN COLD, ANY WAY WEDNESDAY RESIDENTS SILVER MATCH IT WAS FREEZING COLD AND WET AND WINDY NOT WHAT WE WANTED, IN THE BAG WE WENT I DREW TWIN OAKS 23, JED DREW TWIN OAKS 29, AND MARK DREW TWIN OAKS 33 END PEG AND FISH TOPPING EVERY WERE, I ENDED THE MATCH WITH 6 CARP FOR 14lb 15oz, MARK FINISHED WITH A WOPPING 20lb AND WE BOTH GOT OUR ARSE`S KICKED BY JED WITH 21lb 8oz JED WAS THIRD ON THE LAKE AND ENDED UP 4th OVERALL WELLDONE JED £30 UP AND NEVER BOUGHT US A DRINK I`LL REMEMBER, THURSDAYS ROVER MATCH ALL THE LAKES ARE IN THE MATCH AND YOU CAN CHOOSE THE LAKE AND PEG YOU WANT TO FISH JED PICKED PYTHON PEG 23 AND RAN TO HIS PEG, MARK DREW THE SAMELAKE AS THE DAY BEFORE TWIN OAKS PEG 36.
I DREW POLLAWYN PEG 28 ON THE HIGH BANK WITH THE MATCH NEARLY OVER JED CAME ROUND AN EARLY BATH FOR HIM, FOLLOWED BY MARK AND AN EARLY BATH FOR HIM ASWELL, JUST TO WATCH ME CATCHING I ENDED UP WITH 50lbs AT THE END OF THE MATCH GIVING ME 5th OVER ALL OUT OF 97 ANGLERS, I FISHED BOMB AND PELLET, TO BE VERY HONEST IT WAS GOOD THE WEATHER WAS THE COLDEST THEY HAD HAD FOR 23 YEARS WE COULD NOT TAKE OUR TACKLE TO PIECES AT THE END OF THE MATCH AS OUR FINGERS WERE DEAD, BUT WE ARE GOING BACK NEXT YEAR IF THERE ARE ANY FISH LEFT, HERE ARE A FEW PHOTOS, CHEERS BAZ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
THE 1
THE 1

Number of posts : 511
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 167ec439

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:39 am

class read that baz and sounds like you enjoyed yourelves mate Very Happy 5th out of 97 is one hell of result mate nice one Very Happy
marcus
marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 am

just stuck them pics in mate :fsm: the comb over eh Laughing
marcus
marcus

Back to top Go down

Post by waggler woman Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:19 pm

Great that baz nice read and great pics Very Happy love the last 2 pics of ged in the doghouse Very Happy
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ste hammy Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:30 pm

Nice read and pics baz Laughing
ste hammy
ste hammy

Number of posts : 379
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 27661d1d
: : WHITE ACRES 4731d50e-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Number one Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:21 am

waggler woman wrote:Great that baz nice read and great pics Very Happy love the last 2 pics of ged in the doghouse Very Happy
i was beating them so they had to try and zome in with camera to see my bait Very Happy
Number one
Number one
A DAB HAND
A DAB HAND

Back to top Go down

Post by Number one Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:47 am

SORRY ZOOOOOM Surprised
Number one
Number one
A DAB HAND
A DAB HAND

Back to top Go down

Post by THE 1 Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:22 am

YES YOU NEED FLUSHING DOWN THE LOO
THE 1
THE 1

Number of posts : 511
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 167ec439

Back to top Go down

Post by Huyton one Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:42 pm

Well in fella :gns:
Huyton one
Huyton one

Number of posts : 138
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 790a33bb

Back to top Go down

WHITE ACRES Empty white acres

Post by woody 1 Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:57 am

went to white acres in july for 10 days. Will definately going again next year. I did not fish the festivals but i pleasure fished every day. If you love match or pleasure fishing it is the definately the place to go. accomadation is spot on.
tight lins , woody
woody 1
woody 1

Number of posts : 365
F.S.H : WHITE ACRES 5a461de7
: : WHITE ACRES C9fbe745

Back to top Go down

Post by waggler woman Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:32 pm

White acres is a second home for some of our members on here woody Smile