FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010

2 posters

Go down

pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010 Empty pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010

Post by marcus Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 am

nice sunny day saturday but the wind was blowing a gale down to 18 and 19 pegs which had the fish shoaled up in the bay and not many carp were caught elsewhere on the day, little ste mccormick had a bad day on 18 peg and lost quite a few fish in the weed bed in front of him while his dad managed 2 perch and a roach on peg 1 lol it was hard neil hillditch won overall in the adults with 5 carp and young tom heron won overall in the juniors on peg 19 fishing method feeder which produced 10 carp for 17.6 while is partner in crime for the day tony corns senior had 1.3 of silvers which for his first match ever was a great effort and combined with young toms top net gave them the winning weight for overall pairs and both went home with a small trophy Very Happy (paid for by myself) marcus junior had 5.13 of silvers and 1 carp of peg 14 and i managed a few skimmers and 1 carp for 8.3.

i would just like to say thankyou to all the adults who fished cheers and well done to all especielly tom heron who had a great days tip fishing to bag him his first pilks win WELL DONE TOM Very Happy

KIDS
1ST TOM HERON 17.6 PEG 19 METHOD FEEDER
2ND MARCUS NICKSON 5.13 PEG 14 POLE N MAGGOT
3RD STE MCCOTMICK PEG 18 3.4 1 CARP ON POLE Very Happy

ADULTS
1ST NEIL HILLDITCH 9.8 PEG 16 POLE
2ND MARCUS NICKSON SNR 8.3 PEG 25 POLE N MAGGOT
3RD LINDA HILLDITHCH 2.9 PEG 28 POLE N MAGGOT

PAIRS WINNERS
TOM HERON AND TONY CORNS SENIOR WITH A COMBINED WEIGHT OF 18.9 WELL DONE
AND I FORGOT MU CAMERA BUT GOT THIS PIC OF TOMS BAG ON MY MOBY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010 708ea916

Back to top Go down

pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010 Empty Re: pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010

Post by rodders Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 pm

hi are those weights in lbs or kilos ????

rodders

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010 Empty Re: pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010

Post by marcus Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm

all weights on the site are of course in pounds! kilos are for those accross the water
marcus
marcus

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : pilks juniors sandy's adults and junior pairs 2010 708ea916

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down