FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pete cheered up on chain lane basin

4 posters

Go down

Pete cheered up on chain lane basin Empty Pete cheered up on chain lane basin

Post by gravyboat Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:31 am

hi all, i'm new to the forum and ive just started back fishing. the last time i went i was a kid (and i wasnt very good) but ive been enjoyng learning again.

been going with a few mates course fishing and TBH ive not caught much yet so if anyone has any tips of places or simple bait trick tips anything that might help i'm all ears.

anyway i was over the basin last week and spotted this fella

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

he was so chuffed he jumped in took his top off and sung mesterious girl to a bunch of chavs

heres a few pics of me and my mates. dont slag us off too much weve only been fishing 3 weeks now.

hope you all like them. the reason i joined here was because were new to it all and need some tips. but i will keep you updated with our progress.

Gravy Smile
gravyboat
gravyboat

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Pete cheered up on chain lane basin Empty Re: Pete cheered up on chain lane basin

Post by marcus Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:50 am

cheers fella some nice fish there Smile and i can see your a dab hand with the old photoshop Laughing

some of the pics are a bit large to see mate. :fsm:
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : Pete cheered up on chain lane basin 708ea916

Back to top Go down

Pete cheered up on chain lane basin Empty Re: Pete cheered up on chain lane basin

Post by gravyboat Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:18 am

i know man, i only realised after i'd posted it. think i need to compess them and use the preview button next time!!!

cheers bro Very Happy
gravyboat
gravyboat

Back to top Go down

Post by marcus Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:29 am

in photobucket you can resize them even after you have posted them, but be careful if you resize them to small you cant undo it , my tip is change your upload settings to 640 before you upload and then they are uploaded and resized at the sametime Wink
marcus
marcus

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : Pete cheered up on chain lane basin 708ea916

Back to top Go down

Post by gravyboat Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:39 am

marcus you are a gentleman :fsm:
gravyboat
gravyboat

Back to top Go down

Post by waggler woman Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:05 pm

lol great pics, love the second to last pic his face just says it all Laughing
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 878
F.S.H : Pete cheered up on chain lane basin 8d933a21

Back to top Go down

Post by THE 1 Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:24 am

NICE PIC'S SEE YOU DON'T MIND THE WEATHER AT CARR MILL DAM, IN THE LAST PHOTO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING OF DOING TO THAT POOR LITTLE FISH scratch scratch scratch :fsh: ANYWAY I CAN SEE PETER ANDRE BUT WERE IS KATIE Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
THE 1
THE 1

Number of posts : 511
F.S.H : Pete cheered up on chain lane basin 167ec439

Back to top Go down

Post by gravyboat Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:02 am

i'm the one with the tiddler in the photos... thats the 1st fish i'd caught since i was 12 thats why i was so stoked Very Happy the other one of mine is the tench (i havnt been out piking yet, its a bit advanced for me)

got to say massive thanks to the younger fella that works in ********** fishing shop. got some new gear and advise, boy oh boy it makes a difference. caught 4 fish on my own on the dam lastnight! thats a PB for me in one session! pics to follow....

the lad who's peter andre is the same lad whos in the last photo with the pirch, he wouldnt hurt a fly never mind a fish. i said if you come to fishing dressed like your in a boy band i'm gonna photoshp your photos!

thanks for the replys guys
gravyboat
gravyboat

Back to top Go down

Post by gravyboat Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:15 am

i caught these on the dam, near the arches on the far side lastnight. its supposed to be fishing well over there and i'm sure someone with more skill could do alot better but i had an awesome time.

just bought a shimano exage, Garbolino rocket carp feeder and a kourum chair.the gear i had before was aweful and lastnight it was so smooth and comfy. looking forward to summer now!

picy pics

afro
gravyboat
gravyboat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down