FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charity match results

4 posters

Go down

charity match results Empty charity match results

Post by waggler woman Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:59 pm

A great turnout for the match from m.a but a crap one from our side with only 3 out of the 20 turning up Twisted Evil so a very big thank you to john risley mike hammond and tencher.and well done to mike hammond for winning is section on a very tough water. in total 335 quid was raised for m.a chosen charity the widnes and st helens childrens diabetics group Very Happy well done to all who turned up and took part on a rough day Very Happy great stuff Very Happy

1, wayne b, peg 23.......13lb 15oz
2, pacman( ken prescot angling), peg 1.......8lb 12oz
3, s whitefield, peg8...7lb 5oz

Section winners!

mick white......4lb

matt 82.........4lb 07oz

mike hammond....7lb

well done Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A very big thankyou to st helens aa for donating the use of carr mill for the day, thankyou Very Happy
waggler woman
waggler woman
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 878
F.S.H : charity match results 8d933a21

Back to top Go down

charity match results Empty Re: charity match results

Post by markobrowning Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:33 am

WELL DONE TO ALL WHO TURNED UP AND SHAME ON THE REST OF YOU WHO GAVE NO APOLOGIES AND DIDN'T TURN UP Rolling Eyes
markobrowning
markobrowning
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!
I LOVE THIS BOARD I DO!

Number of posts : 341
F.S.H : charity match results 9dd11ebe

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:25 am

firstly id like to say a big thank you to Ade and Viv (waggler woman), without your time and effort that you have put in the match woudnt of been such a success as it was today

secondly id like to give a big pat on the back and thank everybody who donated prizes for the raffle... ive never been to a raffle that took so long to do, there was loads and loads of stuff there up for grabs...most of it by jay but thats another story Very Happy

thirdly id like to say a big thanks to the commitee of St Helens AA for the generous use of their lake, a poroper written letter will be sent to them again to pass on our thanks and let them know how the day went

and lastly id like to thank each and everybody who came and showed their support by fishing today

the laughs were great...the fishing not so good Crying or Very sad , but the charity getting the money is the important bit...lets just hope they dont spend it all on chocolate

ive got the contact details for the charity Viv, il give them a ring sometime today, when i go down to present them with the money do you want to come to get on the photo for the newsletter, bit of publicity for yourselves
bigdave
bigdave
New'ish Member
New'ish Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePig Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:44 am

Well done all who turned up on a rainy day.

Enjoyed it myself and will prob buy a card for the place. Me likes it there.

ThePig

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down