FISH ST HELENS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PILKS JUNIOR MATCH SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010

3 posters

Go down

PILKS JUNIOR MATCH  SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010 Empty PILKS JUNIOR MATCH SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010

Post by marcus Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:36 am

Bloody awful weather for the kids today and the fishing was just as bad Mad and a shy turnout with only 5 anglers at the drawbag! things can only get better from here and for the first match of the year and considering the weather today 5 anglers is not to bad, i am going to do my utmost to encourage junior anglers to have a go at match fishing and by the the end of the season it would be nice to get the pilks junior match anglers attendance up to a descent level and i can do with all the help i can get in recruiting juniors so if any of you have a son / daughter niece' nephew etc then please bring them down to the next match at carriage drive to have a go! dont worry if they haven't a permit they can fish on my permit until the issue in may when i will nominate them for a permit, so c'mon all you junior anglers get out on the bank with us at the next match i am sure you will enjoy yourself.

i have a couple of things up my sleeve to try and encourage attendance which i will let you know once finalised

today's results

1st Marcus Nickson jnr peg 34 6lb 4oz
2nd Ste McCormick peg 1 2lb 1oz
3rd Chris Appleton 2oz
first misser Dom Brennen 1oz dom is a newbie with pilks Very Happy well done dom Wink Wink
and poor Neil Hilditch on peg 8 didn't get a bite all match Shocked well it was one of those days Wink

well done lads for turning out on a horrible morning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
marcus
marcus
TOP POSTER AND VALUED MEMBER

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : PILKS JUNIOR MATCH  SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010 708ea916

Back to top Go down

PILKS JUNIOR MATCH  SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010 Empty Re: PILKS JUNIOR MATCH SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010

Post by appy Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Fished hard, and yep can only get better from here thanks alot marcus Very Happy
appy
appy

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

PILKS JUNIOR MATCH  SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010 Empty Re: PILKS JUNIOR MATCH SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010

Post by marcus Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 pm

thanks chris Smile lets hope carriage is much better
marcus
marcus

Number of posts : 1314
F.S.H : PILKS JUNIOR MATCH  SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010 708ea916

Back to top Go down

Post by woody 1 Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 pm

appy wrote:Fished hard, and yep can only get better from here thanks alot marcus Very Happy
same here macus your doing a great job for the kids well done mate
woody 1
woody 1

Number of posts : 365
F.S.H : PILKS JUNIOR MATCH  SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010 5a461de7
: : PILKS JUNIOR MATCH  SANDY BOTTOMS 20TH MARCH 2010 C9fbe745

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down